The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 10:09 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Nymph Swap Fall 2012

OAlright time to get the ball rolling. Spoke with Ard on Friday and I am going to run the first swap of the new and hopefully improved era! Going to make it a simple one to start and after this one other members are going to take a shot at it also. It will be a nymph swap limited to 15 swappers. Standard swap guidelines . Everyone will tie 14 nymphs and receive the same in return . As soon as I get some responses I'll pm my address and set the deadline for mailing out. Once the deadline is set if your flys come late I'm sending them back the way they came . Going to try to make this as simple as possible and get everybody their flys in a timely fashion.
If your in let me know and I'll start the list and we can start swapping. Feel free to let me know any concerns or questions that you may have.
John(theboz)

The DeadlineFor this swap will be November 10th
No exceptions! With 15 swappers you get 14 back.
1-gatortransplant-beadhead frenchie Recieved
2-ted4887-pink squirrelRecieved
3-s.fontinalis-sparkle maggotRecieved
4-hooked1-BHN variant Recieved
5-brookfieldangler-steelhead hammerRecieved
6-tbblom-Winter warriorRecieved
7-williamhj-sugar cube Recieved
8-newby-sharks caddis pupaeRecieved
9-pocono-PTN variantRecieved
10-theboz-hares earRecieved
11-Joni -WD40Recieved
12-drydropper-split case Recieved
13-famill00-Stillwater nymphRecieved
14-Laurie-pink resin buzzerRecieved
15-noreaster-flash hares earRecieved

Last edited by theboz; 11-09-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: List of swappers
Old 10-07-2012, 10:41 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Time for a fly swap!!!!!!

I'm in. I'm tying size 14 beadhead Frenchies. Fifteen flies? They'll be ready by the end of next week (busy week this week, moving to a new place and some serious coursework due Thursday...).

Thanks John!!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-07-2012, 11:05 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Ok AJ your in ! Thanks for starting it off!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:16 PM

ted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to behold

Put me down for a Pink Squirrel.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:19 PM

Ok Ted your in. Thanks .
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 10-08-2012, 06:18 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Wiggle stones for me.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:09 AM

Your in Eunan, thanks.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:08 AM

hooked1 will become famous soon enough

Im in.

TBD on fly

Scott
Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

Put me down for my version of the steelhead hammer
Old 10-08-2012, 08:49 AM

Ok Scott and Brookfield your in.
Thanks
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser