The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree117Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: 2013 Swap #1: Czech-style nymph

So it looks like another swap has ran without a hitch right? This is good news; while I was out at the cabin I had no way to know how things were going. Someday we are going to get a wireless setup out there but at this time we need building materials more than the internet.................

I hope Bill gets his flies soon,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-15-2013, 05:06 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
Man what am I chopped liver!?! Its all the brains at my local post office.
I believe you sent a return envelope with postage, correct? I had the woman at the PO counter check every envelope to make sure there was enough postage. Let me know when they arrive.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:06 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

I'm sure its on my end here, my neighbors and I are always swapping mail. Its Akron I can't expect too much!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:30 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

WOW! Hey they came yesterday while I was gone WICKED bunch of flies guys well worth the wait! Apparently they took a tour of my neighborhood due to our smart a whip carrier but they are here and I am seriously impressed!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:42 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Wow is right. They got to Brian in Australia faster than you! And I mailed the overseas package a day later due to having to fill out the customs form.

I am relieved that they finally made it to you Bill.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:58 AM

Everyday there is a new carrier and a different delivery time. I'm constantly bringing a neighbor's mail to the their house and vice versa. Like I said its Akron not high on the list when it comes to brains!