The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree117Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 04:24 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2013 Swap #1: Czech-style nymph

Thanks for your kind thoughts guys,I've just sent a PM to John advising I'll join,so it looks like we all Tie The 12 Flies.
Eunan,thanks for offerring & giving me your position,to complete a commitment.
Brian
Old 01-03-2013, 09:51 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
Eunan would like back out of the swap due to some fly orders he just received with a tight timeline. So I sent a PM to Brian (liphookedau) and offered him the slot. If he accepts it, we'll still be full at 12 flies each.

That's all. Keep tying!
Much nicer #!!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 01-04-2013, 12:39 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

I agree,13 isn't any of my lucky numbers either,it's bad enough having it in The Year.
I will Tie A Hotstpot Czech Nymph hopefully I can Tie them in The next week.
Brian
Old 01-04-2013, 08:27 AM

r reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nice

Ok back to 12, been doing some looking and thinking going to tie a czeck nymph instead of my variant you all should like lets just call mine R's czech nymph thanks
Old 01-04-2013, 11:42 AM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I just tried to PM my mailing address to everyone but since you can only do 5 at a time I might have sent to some of you twice or some of you not at all. Let me know if you did not get a PM with my address and I'll get it to ya.

Thanks,
john
Old 01-04-2013, 02:26 PM

sumojo will become famous soon enough

I got your PM for address John
Thanks Joseph
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

Not yet but we got time to burn.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:42 PM

biggie_robs is just really nicebiggie_robs is just really nicebiggie_robs is just really nicebiggie_robs is just really nice

Have not received a PM yet.

To clarify on my fly, I have some yarn incoming. If it's a good match, I'll tie a Killer Bug-colored "Czech Nymph". If the yarn's no good, I'll try to recreate Chadwick 477 with doodle hair and antron dubbing.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:54 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of

Geez I thought you were going to do Frank Sawyer's Killer Bug, got all excited.....LOL
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:19 PM

I shot you a PM,now I will get busy Tying.
I will post Materials when I round them up.
Brian.