The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree180Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 08:13 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's time for Swap #1 - Streamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Back from Bonefishing.

I hope that everyone has received their flies by now. If anyone hasn't, then either post to the thread or send me a PM (no doubling up..................)

Sounds like they've been well received so far.

Pocono
Allan: We want to see a trip report and lots of great photos to drool over from your bonefishing trip!

Larry

Old 11-19-2013, 09:39 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Allan: We want to see a trip report and lots of great photos to drool over from your bonefishing trip!

Larry
Yeah! What he said!
Old 11-19-2013, 06:52 PM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Back from Bonefishing.

I hope that everyone has received their flies by now. If anyone hasn't, then either post to the thread or send me a PM (no doubling up..................)

Sounds like they've been well received so far.

Pocono
Haven't seen them yet.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:34 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
Haven't seen them yet.
Hahaha if your mail is anything like mine up this way it will have to circle the US before it decides to make it here.
Pocono likes this.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:56 PM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthor View Post
Hahaha if your mail is anything like mine up this way it will have to circle the US before it decides to make it here.
Not the end of the world if they are lost. The patterns are mostly posted in this thread.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:53 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Let me know if you don't receive them by early next week; or if you do receive them.

Pocono
Old 11-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Dewayne,

If you don't get them and I see it posted here I will mail you mine if you want. They are great patterns but honestly I have well over a thousand flies maybe 2, to select from here.................. I am grateful to all the people who tied such nice flies but would send mine if yours became lost.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-20-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Dewayne,

If you don't get them and I see it posted here I will mail you mine if you want. They are great patterns but honestly I have well over a thousand flies maybe 2, to select from here.................. I am grateful to all the people who tied such nice flies but would send mine if yours became lost.

Ard
That will not be necessary, and I was very hesitant to even mention they did not arrive because I knew it would make you guys somehow feel responsible for the US Mail. It is unfortunate they may not ever arrive, and it is truly not a tragedy. I hope to get in more fly swaps, and I got until next year to tie a few streamers. My little steam trout have been locked in on 18s all fall and I suspect will be on a smalls pattern most of the winter. I get great enjoyment from the new friends I converse with here, and that is enough.
Pocono likes this.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:03 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

There's hope...my carp fly swap with the CarpPro guys got lost in the mail but then showed up 2 weeks after everyone else's. So it might be on its way. The package was kinda mangled so it obviously got stuck in something.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 11-29-2013, 03:26 PM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice

Flies have arrived and boys o boys I can't wait to fish them next spring/summer. They are beauties folks.
Pocono likes this.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover