The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2013, 05:43 PM

random user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Swap #1 - Streamers - Round Two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear 007 View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
Damn Widgeons!

(those are flanks I will be looking for, right?)
Old 09-30-2013, 06:38 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Soft Hackle Green Butt

It really doesn't have a name but they have been working great for me the last couple of weeks.
That is one nice looking tie, Tim!

Pocono

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseman1 View Post
If you don't get enough but are close I would be willing to do a second set of streamers this one of the buck tail variety.
Thanks baseman1; I'll sing out if we get towards the end of the week and it hasn't filled up yet. You know that you're more than welcome to be in both swaps. I was kind of thinking that way myself.................. Can't have too many streamers this time of the year!

Pocono
baseman1 likes this.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:04 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Soft Hackle Green Butt

It really doesn't have a name but they have been working great for me the last couple of weeks.
I absolutely LOVE the looks of that fly!
Old 09-30-2013, 11:53 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Like baseman if you don't fill it up I'll tie a dozen new ones as well if you need to fill it!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 10-01-2013, 05:23 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
Like baseman if you don't fill it up I'll tie a dozen new ones as well if you need to fill it!
Thanks, John; I'll give you a shout later in the week if it doesn't fill up.

Pocono
Old 10-01-2013, 08:02 AM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of

Count me in...I'll have to decide on a fly and let y'all know.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:42 PM

krikau27 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Soft Hackle Green Butt

Now that is a great looking fly.

Kim.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:48 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Count me in Alan. Streamer will be a J Fair's "Wiggle Tail" in burnt orange.

Last edited by Jimmie; 10-01-2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: wrong name in content
Old 10-01-2013, 10:06 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for responding to my snivel. Count me in, and I'll get back to you here in a day or so with a pattern.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey
Old 10-02-2013, 05:11 AM

Welcome Jimmie and JoJer!

That Wiggle Tail pattern sounds really interesting; I've got to look it up. Is it articulated?

Pocono