09-30-2013, 06:17 AM
Swap #1 - Streamers - Round Two!
Well, the first swap of the season filled up in less than a day, and since we've already had interest in joining in expressed by two forum members who didn't see the post on this swap until it was full, I'm willing to try a "Round Two" for this Streamer Swap, to see if we can get more members into swapping these fun-to-fish patterns.
So, round two is officially open! If we get it filled, or close to it, by the end of this week, then I'll be willing to host both swaps.
Here's the same info that was posted for the first round:
This swap is for streamers. No limits on the type of streamer, other then to say that this is for fresh water species, or species that return to fresh water to spawn.
Anything from your basic Woolly Bugger to your fully dressed Atlantic Salmon Fly will do just fine; hackled, winged (hair and/or feathers), spun, etc. No size limits, so as small as you want to as large as you want.
If it fills, or if we get a good number of tyers signed up, we'll kick this one off on October 5th and finish it up, with all flies due in, by November 5th. Limit of 12 tyers, since some streamer patterns are challenging to tie and require more time. Everyone ties up 12 of the same flies, sends them to me and I'll return one each of all the different patterns back to you, plus you'll get your own back so that you'll have a compete set.
Sign up below and PM me with any questions that you may have.
This one will be just as much fun as Round One, so go ahead and sign up for it!
1. bear 007 - Soft Hackle Green Butt - RECEIVED
2. random user - Muddler Minnow - RECEIVED
3. mbchilton - Black Woolly Bugger - RECEIVED
4. ghocevar - Bugger variant - RECEIVED
5. Jimmie - J Fair's Wiggle Tail - RECEIVED
6. Liphookedau - Marabou tailed Royal Coachman - RECEIVED
7. calftail - Algoma streamer - RECEIVED
8. theboz - Bunny Leech streamer - RECEIVED
9. baseman1 - Blue Charm - RECEIVED
10. bear 007 (#2) - Yellow Marabou Special - RECEIVED
11. gr8outdoorz - Rouse's Poodle - RECEIVED
12. s fontinalis - Sweeney Todd - RECEIVED
Last edited by Pocono; 11-19-2013 at 02:29 PM.