The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wet flies 2008

Perfect Guys, I will let you both know when they are in. This is sooooo kewl!
Old 03-16-2008, 12:56 PM

aroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura about

Trying to get the flies done.....too much work getting in the way. Hard to get to the bench with that going on. Taking Monday off to tye the flies. Should get them out by supper.

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"
Old 03-16-2008, 05:25 PM

Yukon Jack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroostookbasser View Post
Trying to get the flies done.....too much work getting in the way. Hard to get to the bench with that going on. Taking Monday off to tye the flies. Should get them out by supper.
You still have plenty of time Aroostookbasser.

Yukon Jack
Old 03-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Yukon, YUP plenty of time. Maybe DarkNight can still manage but we understand if not.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:36 PM

Yukon I got your flies today. Can I keep the tin, LOL Could freak my brother out with that one in my back pocket and some gum in the corner of the mouth!

Very NICE tie my friend, very well done.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:42 PM

Up Date:

I have flies from, Yukon Jack, two from Shorthaul, two from Greenwood, Reactor and Flytier......LOOKING GOOD oh yeah and this chick Joni's Wet Coachman LOL
Old 03-17-2008, 11:11 PM

Yukon Jack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
Yukon I got your flies today. Can I keep the tin, LOL Could freak my brother out with that one in my back pocket and some gum in the corner of the mouth!

Very NICE tie my friend, very well done.

Hi Joni,

LOL yes you can keep the tin. Just don't start any bad habits

Thanks,
Yukon Jack
Old 03-18-2008, 12:40 PM

Just got McFly's AWESOME!
Old 03-18-2008, 12:47 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly

glad to know ya got um and ya like um. I was worried at 1st since they were my 1st ever wet flies I ever tied..

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeMcFly View Post
glad to know ya got um and ya like um. I was worried at 1st since they were my 1st ever wet flies I ever tied..
GET OUTTA HERE! FIRST! Man they are perfect!