Now that the streamer swap is wrapping up we are ready for the second swap of the 2013 winter season. I'm going to sponsor this swap and taking Buzz's suggestion, "caddis larvae, pupae, flymphs, soft hackles anything buggy" let your imagination go wild!
We'll kick this one off on Nov 15 and finish it up, with all flies due in, by Monday, December 16. Limit of 12 tyers, first come first served!
Sign up below and PM me with any questions that you may have.
It's been awhile since we tied some Caddis/Flymphs/Soft Hackles, this should be fun!
1. ia trouter.....Soft hackle, Partridge and Orange with peacock thorax....Received....Delivered back
2. craigthor....Reverse Soft Hackle (Japanesse Kebari Style).....Received....Delivered back
3. liphookedau.....Grey Caddis Emerger....Received
4. s fontinalis....Iron Blue Dun....Received
5. mudbug.....Peacock and Gold Soft Hackle....Received
6. von behr....Soft hackle.....Received.....Delivered back
7. JP: Soft Hackle....Received
8. theboz: Steel Blue Pupa....Received
9. ghocevar: Soft hackle, Partridge and Orange....Received
10. gr8outdoorz....Silvey's Diving Caddis....Received....Delivered back
11. bear 007....Green Caddis Pupa....Received
12. monkeyboy....Black sheepshead size 14....Received
Ok, the fly swap is full, I'm really looking forward to see that fly patterns that you guys come up with!!!!
Here are the photos of the completed flies: 2013 Winter Fly Swap #2 Photos
Thanks again everyone for participating and putting all that work into some absolutely stunning patterns!