The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

Like Tree75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2014, 10:34 AM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice
Default Re: Swap #2 for 2014: Deer Hair!

I say donate them.
dean_mt likes this.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 03-13-2014, 12:01 PM

bear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of light

Donating them sounds good to me!
Old 03-13-2014, 03:36 PM

calftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to behold

JC

I don't need my extras back. I'll go along with what ever you decide. Keep'um for yourself if you want them.

Greg
dean_mt likes this.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:41 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by calftail View Post
JC

I don't need my extras back. I'll go along with what ever you decide. Keep'um for yourself if you want them.

Greg
Thanks, I'd like to think I might be use them, but if this snow pack holds Salmonfly season is going to be a complete blow out.
Is there anyone else in the group that will fish a samonfly hatch this summer?
Old 03-13-2014, 05:18 PM

mudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokiehunter07 View Post
Send my extra flies to project healing waters or equivalent.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
What he said.

I don't join Fly Swaps to fill my fly box, I join them to improve my tying and see what cool stuff you guys do.
dean_mt and baseman1 like this.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:44 PM

horsehead will become famous soon enoughhorsehead will become famous soon enough

Donate to cfr!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2014, 09:06 PM

tail of the pool is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tail of the pool

I am with the rest
I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution. –John Gierach
Old 03-14-2014, 01:32 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Alright, I'm sending the flies out today. Thanks for all the return envelopes with postage, makes it a pretty easy turn around. I didn't get a chance to photograph the flies yet but when I have time I'll get to it...probably not till Sunday/Monday.

This is a sweet little group of flies, I think you will all be pleased.

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2014, 02:30 PM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice

Thank you sir for running the swap. May your line ever be tight and the fish be full of fight.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 03-16-2014, 09:47 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from vacation and catching up on reading posts . Donate is way to go John because like everyone else it's not about filling my fly box it's about experience and seeing new stuff! Thanks for running it and handling the donation John!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser