Spring Fling Tye whatever you want thing

aroostookbasser

Reaction score
Here's an idea....

We get as many persons as want to join to tye anything they want. No theme. You just tye what you like to tye. We set the limit to 12 to 20 tyers. So we can tye ahead knowing how many we need.

The flies will be due when we have the agreed upon number of tyers. Even if that's in..........

jclampwork88

Reaction score
I would be interested in doing that. I just joined the forum, but i have tied for a few years and would like to see what other people tie.

John Bennett

jclampwork88

Reaction score
I think that alot of people are busy with the summer coming on. I know that I am but I find time to join the fun.

John

liv2fish

Reaction score
I'd like to but now is not a good time. I'm tying a bunch of flies for friends as gifts at the moment. Hope to join next time though

philthy

Reaction score
If you don't need them within the next 3 weeks, I'll give it a whirl! Of course, most of mine are small ones...hope no one objects. I'll keep an eye open to see when they're due.

Phil

Wyatt

Reaction score
Ok I think I'm ready to give this swap a try, I've got a couple of different patterns that I've tyed and actually caught fish with.
Wyatt

aroostookbasser

Reaction score
Glad to have ya' all. Keeping the date open on this so all that want to join can. No pressure here.....but looking to close this in late June. July 1st being the start of summer up here. But tye anything you want !!!!! Lots of choices and designs to share. No matter your experience level.......so please...Join this swap.

Joni........any moderators out there willing to earn their keep other than you?
WE will need a swapmeister......even if it's a non-tying one.

dorian.ducker

Reaction score
I am a beginner, is that ok?? I am sure my flies will not be as high quality as everyone else's, but if you want me in I promise I will try hard!!