The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Material Swap??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclampwork88 View Post
Since I brought this one up, i will be in charge. We need a count on who all will be participating and what you can contribute. Post it here or PM me and I will add you to the list.

What does everyone think for a due date. How about August 1 to have your material mailed to me.

John
I think that would work fine, I don't think we need to have a 'Mod' for a swap, as long as we all agree that we will do what we say we will do, things should be ok.

Just my .02 worth. And count me.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 07-08-2008, 02:58 PM

aroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura about

John.....you da man!!!! Ok no Mod and John's in charge!!!! Pm me where to send the muskrat patches. (You shave and blend for dubbing, dried and stretched from last fall)

How many folks are in and who is doing what?

Sorry guys gotta get back to the river..........I hear the Trout calling me.

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"
Old 07-08-2008, 04:44 PM

jclampwork88 will become famous soon enoughjclampwork88 will become famous soon enough

OK, here are the details for the swap:
People signed up so far are:
Myself-
Aroostookbasser-
Mcerney-
Fyshstykr-

I will leave the swap open until friday. Then we will know the total # of people. On Friday I will send out the final details (address, total #, etc.)

Let me know if you have any questions

John
Old 07-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 07-15-2008, 09:25 AM

jclampwork88 will become famous soon enoughjclampwork88 will become famous soon enough

Ok folks,
The material swap is now closed and here is the low-down. We have a total of 4 people (very small swap). Participates are listed below:

Myself-
Aroostookbasser-
Mcerney-
Fyshstykr-

I will set the dead line to have the material you intend to swap to me by August 1. The address to send the material to is:

John Bennett
586 w 2250 n
Clinton, Utah 84015

Please include either a self-addressed stamped return envelope or enough $ to cover the return postage and envelope (around $3 depending on where you live)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the forum or by phone at (801) 927-7588

John
Old 07-15-2008, 09:40 AM

The phone # on the other post is my personal phone. During the day, you can reach me at (801)513-9001 (work cellphone)

John
Old 07-15-2008, 11:33 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks John.

Old 07-21-2008, 12:40 PM

Just a weekly reminder of the swap. The deadline is still August 1.

John
Old 07-28-2008, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator

John,
Seein's how we live like 15 miles from each other, Can I just bring you my material for the swap?

Old 07-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

John

My material is going in the mail today!

Larry