The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bluegill fly swap

Thanks bud...done......ONE MORE!

Joni
rmooney
arfishinbear
BlueBird
KRD
Blue Dun
Midwest flyfish kid
tgoodwater2002
Pocono
2PawsRiver
Greenwood
Old 12-10-2008, 12:42 AM

Greenwood will become famous soon enoughGreenwood will become famous soon enough

Darn lady.....you sure are up late....but then I guess it's not 1:45AM in Utah, like it is in PA.!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, just 11:45. Sister works late and I have to have her coffee for her when she comes through the door....so what is your excuse?
Old 12-10-2008, 09:57 AM

Greenwood will become famous soon enoughGreenwood will become famous soon enough

Processing portrait orders online......You know........I shoot the family portraits in the summer and fall but they wait until the first week of December to order and say, "I need these for Christmas Cards!". So, it's me, the computer and a glass of Christian Brothers!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:04 PM

jclampwork88 will become famous soon enoughjclampwork88 will become famous soon enough

I'll bite if there is still room.

John
Old 12-10-2008, 12:36 PM

RIGHT ON! I was hoping you would bite John.....we have a swap!

This one is closed, so start your vises.

Make the dead line January 10th if that is cool. I don't want to have to make too many trips to the post office before Christmas. Went today and there was 20 people in line with several packages AND ONE TELLER! ARGH!

Again, enclose a self addressed/stamped envelope or a couple of bucks and I will get the envelope and stamps.

I want to try a new pattern in one of my mags that I think is going to be awesome!

here is the list:

1. Joni Five Feather Nymph
2. rmooney
3. arfishinbear black wooly worm with white rubber legs
4. BlueBird mini herl buggers.
5. KRD
6. Blue Dun
7. Midwest flyfish kid
8. tgoodwater2002
9. Pocono
10. 2PawsRiver
11. Greenwood chartreuse, bead thorax soft-hackle with a marabou tail.
12. jclampwork88 Coffee Bean Beetle
Old 12-10-2008, 12:41 PM

jclampwork88 will become famous soon enoughjclampwork88 will become famous soon enough

I wasn't going to because of the holiday season and being busy, but I'll see what I can come up with.

I'm just starting the panfish fishing. I mostly go for the streams, but I recently acquired a pontoon boat so I need to use it. This is a good excuse to tie some patterns.

John
Old 12-10-2008, 12:52 PM

You got a good point, maybe we should make the deadline the 20th of January. That gives us all time to make it through the holidays....cooool?
Old 12-10-2008, 01:42 PM

sounds good to me

Your the boss so you run the show

John
Old 12-10-2008, 02:04 PM

rmooney is just really nicermooney is just really nicermooney is just really nicermooney is just really nice

the 20th is good for me...i havent decided on a pattern thiugh...