The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 08:25 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St. patricks day fly swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenwood View Post
O.K.......So, we have until St. Patricks Day (March 17) to get 'em in? Put me down.
Oh Bob,

I can't let you go on this one without me. So, if the group's up for it, I'll tie something with green in it; probaby a wet like a weighted Picket Pin (lots of green peacock herl). Now, where did I put that squirrel!??

...........or a Partridge and Green (?)
Old 01-11-2009, 08:53 PM

Greenwood will become famous soon enoughGreenwood will become famous soon enough

Glad you're aboard.....and I'm still thinking. Guess I'll get a little creative on this one ...........green for sure.........but what other colors tie in with St. Patrick's day?! hmmmm.....
Old 01-11-2009, 09:42 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Great,
with Pocono we are up to 8, come on ya'all just 4 more.
Bear
Old 01-12-2009, 04:47 PM

Arkie24 has a spectacular aura aboutArkie24 has a spectacular aura about

I would love to get in on this one Bear! Count me in..
Old 01-12-2009, 07:32 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Great Arkie glad to have ya join
Just three more to make it a dozen
When we get to where we have all the tiers lined up I will post a note with my address and all that for sending the flies out.
Looking forward to see what ya'all come up with.
Bear
Old 01-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

SWEET! Come on #12! I am already half done for this one...getting all the swaps out of the way quick so I can start filling my own box LOL.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we are up to 9, still looking for three more tiers. Come on, this is going to be a wild and whacky tie celebrating Saint Patricks day! Maybe something in GREEN! Don't be worried that you can't tie great flies, I'm sure 90% of you can tie better than myself. Don't let this fly swap pass you by, this is going to be FUN!

Larry
Old 01-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! This IRISH SPRING is a guarantee fly! LOL At least for me it is.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:08 PM

mikeo will become famous soon enough

Must be the Irish in me rising to the challenge (I'm already tying for two other swaps) BUT COUNT ME IN IF THERE'S STILL ROOM -- soooo...something green with gold in the tail for the rainbow trout chasing it....NOOOO THAT WAS SOMETHING GREEN WITH GOLD IN IT LIKE THE GOLD AT THE END OF A RAINBOW (is it that obvious that I'm suffering from a bad case of cabin fever -- thank God I can tie flies!!!!!)
"Fly fishing is solitary, contemplative, misanthropic, scientific in some hands, poetic in others, and laced with aesthetic considerations. It's not even clear if catching fish is actually the point." -John Gierach
Old 01-13-2009, 04:23 PM

Right On MikeO come on....I am already DONE! LOL