The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 08:09 AM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: One more

Great flies every one.
Bear
Old 02-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

YUP! Gonna do the Platte River Spider, but I got to get some more RED Pheasant Tail tomorrow, go everything else:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:43 PM

rmooney is just really nicermooney is just really nicermooney is just really nicermooney is just really nice

wow joni! thats a very impressive tie!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:53 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Sweet fly Joni
Old 02-06-2009, 11:19 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Wow - Nice flies everyone. Joni - your spider is way kewl!

Dave
Old 02-06-2009, 11:22 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the compliment rmooney, I'm still learning but trying to do a good job on the flies. I have 11, but am not happy with two of them, cut the zonkers too short, so going to tie a couple more in the morning.

Bear, do we have 12 yet?

Dave
Old 02-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all, I am having fun with my new Camera he, he, he.
Yeah, are we at 12?
Old 02-07-2009, 10:07 AM

Nope we are only at 8,,,,,,we need 4 more. I have even sent a couple PM'S out trying to get a few more, but no luck.
If you guys know anyone,,,,
Bear
Old 02-07-2009, 08:46 PM

Arkie24 has a spectacular aura aboutArkie24 has a spectacular aura about

Hey Bear =... I AM IN!! We have been 12 days with no power due to the ice storm and just got your message. I am glad I didn't miss this one. My fly tying class is actually learning a new streamer this week so I will make an effort to get a pic on to get the groups "Siskel and Eberet" on it. =)

Thanks for the invite....

Arkie
Old 02-07-2009, 08:48 PM

RIGHT ON! A CHILLY 9 come one THREE MORE!