The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 04:44 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dry Fly Swap?

BlueDun,

I just sent you a PM in reply to your message - but you're PM mailbox is full. If you delete a few messages, you may see mine appear. Let me know.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:50 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Rmooney,

No, I dont' have it. My mailbox has been full for the past couple of weeks with the reel donation project for PHW. I just cleaned it out this AM, so go ahead and re-send your address. I'll send you a return PM to let you know that I've received it.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:21 AM

BlueDun has a spectacular aura aboutBlueDun has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
BlueDun,

I just sent you a PM in reply to your message - but you're PM mailbox is full. If you delete a few messages, you may see mine appear. Let me know.
Pocono,

I cleared my mailbox earlier this AM, but did not see a new message from you.

Thanks!
Old 05-28-2009, 05:36 PM

Great news - I've received everyone's flies!

I got a great set of olive humpies from Aroostookbasser today and some really nice foam post parachutes from FISHN50.

So, that means that you'll all be getting your flies shortly. I plan to send them out this weekend, so you should have them 3-5 days after that.

It's also great news for me, because I've been resisting the urge to fish these flies for a long time now; in some cases; Wyatt and Joni, for almost 3 months! That's a lot of resistance! I almost melted down a couple of times, but I'm here to say that I didn't sneak any of them off to the stream ahead for sending them out to all of you.

I'll take pictures of each of the ties and will post both the pics and the recipies to the forum (learning from Joni).

Anyway, they'll be on their way to you shortly. Get ready, - there's definitely going to be a lot of hook-ups with the dries!
Old 05-28-2009, 07:36 PM

Aroostookbasser and FISHN50 - I need the recipies for your flies. Please send them to me by PM before this weekend, so that I can get this all wrapped up at once.

Thanks.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:07 PM

aroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura about

You should have it bud!!!!

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"
Old 06-03-2009, 05:35 PM

I've got everything now from everybody. A couple of items came in a little later than expected, but the Dry Flies are in the mail now and should be with you all shortly. I also included a little something to help keep your flies on top of the water.

I started another thread entitled "Dry Fly Swap Patterns", where you can see pics of all the patterns and the recipies.

This was a fun swap - now it's time to go fishing!