The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 02:25 PM

dshort has a spectacular aura aboutdshort has a spectacular aura aboutdshort has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Emerger Swap

Mark, just curious...why not a metered return envelope? Do you have problems with the post mark date?
Old 04-05-2009, 06:17 PM

Wyatt is on a distinguished road

Sorry about the delay but I've decided to do up some Sparkle Winged RS2's if there's no objections in say a size 20.
Wyatt
Old 04-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Great Wyatt, no problem.

mark
Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 PM

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

dshort-

The USPS has a problem with metered mail on return envelopes- since the metered date is supposed to reflect the day it was actually mailed they may refuse to accept it if the date is a couple days off from the stamped date (if they bother to check and can actually read it). Normally it's probably not a big deal, but it may be more of an issue around tax time (like our swap), when some people try and play the pre stamped meter game to beat the IRS deadline.

A stamped return envelope avoids the problem, and the return will probably be about or just under 2 bucks if you want to send 2 bills. Either way is fine.

mark
Old 04-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Mark

Would you PM me your address, I have my flies finished and will get them in the mail on Monday assuming things at work aren't too crazy. I changed my mind on the pattern and did a Klinkhamer Special in a gray size 18.

Larry
Old 04-19-2009, 10:34 AM

Larry- PM sent.

Great pattern, looking forward to it.

Mark
Old 04-19-2009, 06:47 PM

Mark
I got some Sparkle Wing RS 2's ready to fly your way all I need is Address.
Wyatt
Old 04-19-2009, 06:52 PM

Mark
Sorry bout that I have the address in a PM, just neede to open my eyes and put my glasses back on.
Wyatt
Old 04-23-2009, 04:59 PM

Larry-

Your Klinks arrived in today's mail. They look great.

Sorry Wyatt, I missed your post, but it sounds like you're all set. There are some great looking flies coming in!.

mark
Old 05-23-2009, 09:06 PM

dshort has a spectacular aura aboutdshort has a spectacular aura aboutdshort has a spectacular aura about

Big shout out to tgoodwater2002! Your Emerging Olive Caddis scored my biggest brookie of the year.

Click the image to open in full size.