The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Fly Swap

Fly Swap Trade flies with other tyers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite Winter Fly Swap

Flies from John (JoJer), Devin (Lancer09) and Chris (Chrisinselwyn NZ) arrived today so we're getting close.

Mudbug- sorry to hear about your back--
Old 03-15-2011, 12:25 AM

nerka will become famous soon enoughnerka will become famous soon enough

So I think I might be on the bad kid list for this.
I misread the original post and thought they had to be postmarked by 3/15 not received by. Between our Fur Rondy and then Beaver Roundup Winter festivals, throw in some Iditarod and 3 nice weeks of wall to wall sunshine, I will be mailing mine tomorrow.
I have them done and they look good to me.

So, if I missed the deadline and dont get to participate I understand, I am a newbie at the fly swap thing. So I will know for next time. But I will send them priority tomorrow and should be on the east coast by the end of this week. I would appreciate your patience and hope forgiveness is in my future.

Thanks,

Chris
Old 03-17-2011, 06:00 AM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold

I thought I was going to run late too, but got busy and done. Weird how much I (we) concern ourselves with this.
I can't speak for everyone else, but if you're late it just ain't that big a deal to me. It ain't like I'm standing at the door waiting to go fish with your flys. Chill.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey
Old 03-18-2011, 10:51 AM

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Chris-- no problem, plop them in the mail-- Another set is on the way also, so even though we slipped a couple days, I'll wait until yours arrive to mail out the swap.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:34 PM

Flies from Eric (Mudbug) arrived today and another set is on the way, so we're almost done with this one.

Mark
Old 03-22-2011, 11:49 AM

Flies from Chris (Nerka) made it in from Alaska, so we're all set for this swap. I'll take pics sort and mail out flies by tomorrow.

Thanks all for participating and your great looking flies.

Mark
Old 03-23-2011, 01:04 AM

nerka will become famous soon enoughnerka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrines View Post
Flies from Chris (Nerka) made it in from Alaska, so we're all set for this swap. I'll take pics sort and mail out flies by tomorrow.

Thanks all for participating and your great looking flies.

Mark
Thanks Mark! Glad to hear they arrived. Looking forward to hearing what everyone made.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:08 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Looking forward to seeing all the flies Mark...

Dan
Old 03-29-2011, 05:02 PM

monkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the rough

got mine.
excellent flies.
beautiful work

all good

thanks guys

buzz

the universe in a drop of water

Norta Mudzoory
Old 03-29-2011, 06:48 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Got mine, too. They all look great!

I'm headed out this weekend; if the ice stays out, so I'll give them a go and see what I get.

Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Mark for hosting this swap!

Pocono