The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum news and announcements

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 01:22 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Have You Spotted Our New Sponsor?

The South Holston River Fly shop; Full service fly shop and guide service
Editor likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-18-2013, 04:51 AM

noreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nice
Default Re: Have You Spotted Our New Sponsor?

Looks like a really nice shop, with half decent princes. Tennessee isn't too far from me. Wonder what their shipping rates are like to Canada?
Old 04-18-2013, 05:05 AM

billyspey has a spectacular aura aboutbillyspey has a spectacular aura about

One of the shops I use the most. Good group of guys Scotter, Matt and Rod . Great fly selection ,good hook prices ,and they offer specials on equipment they like to move the merchandise. Good fly tying video for specific pattern for the South Holston one of the premier tailwaters in upper Tennessee
yonder likes this.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

No I had not, but I will look now. Thanks Ard.
fredaevans likes this.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:41 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyspey View Post
One of the shops I use the most. Good group of guys Scotter, Matt and Rod . Great fly selection ,good hook prices ,and they offer specials on equipment they like to move the merchandise. Good fly tying video for specific pattern for the South Holston one of the premier tailwaters in upper Tennessee
Yes.....they are some fine folks with a great flyshop!!!

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 04-18-2013, 03:15 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

I just don't get there enough. I saw them more when they had the small shop near their house in NC. I think I was one of Rods first customers. I bought a rod from Rod even before they had a shop.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:39 PM

jimp has a spectacular aura aboutjimp has a spectacular aura aboutjimp has a spectacular aura about

and I grew up not far from there. HA.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Great reviews; I would suppose their on-line sales are very reliable also.

If you are users of Furled leaders, take a look the the 'Cut Throat Leaders' thread that is on the 'New Posts' board right now too.

These sponsors are one of the vital means of support for the forum.

Ard
Editor likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Business Member

South Holston will become famous soon enough

We are excited to be here.
Thank you everyone.
Rod Champion
Editor and jeepster II like this.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:46 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

just looked, looks like a great shop

casey

ARFE