The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum news and announcements

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Another New Business On Our Forum;

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutThroat Leaders View Post
Ard,
Great looking site. Good luck with it. As I have read on many of the past post's, Alaska is on almost every fly fishers bucket list. I will making a trip soon... I'll keep you in mind.
This would be good, you bring the leaders, I have the boat and the other stuff.

Speaking of which, I have the boat all ready to launch. All maintenance done I just need to go.................

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-23-2013, 03:56 PM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

You know me and Ruth will be up to fish with you! Last year got bumped but it's coming!
Old 05-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

My schedule is wide open except July 6 - 11 so far. I would take a look at fall if you are planning on this year. By August I can have a very good idea of the late run silver salmon and how the trout & grayling fishery is looking for September.

I know we like to book way in advance.......... but last fall I canceled 2 advance booked trips because of the flooding. When you plan months in advance I keep you up to date on what's happening right up to your flight date. That's the only way to know what to expect.

I'm not trying to scare people away, quite the contrary, I'm trying to assure anyone from the lower 48 who plans a trip to get the very best results

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-23-2013, 09:47 PM

cattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to all

Congratulations Ard. Something ice always thought you should get into. I'm happy to see you taking the leap.
I'd love to make the trip, and hopefully will someday.

It's not what I catch when I'm fishing, it's what I lose that matters to me...
----------------------------------------
Good decisions come from experience...Experience comes from bad decisions...