The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum news and announcements

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Another New Business On Our Forum;

It's finally happening!

I just noticed a Banner Ad on top my screen for 'Life On The Line' Fly & Spey Fishing. This is a guiding and outfitting start up; catering to fly fishers only. The service is located in, and fishes South Central Alaska. Please watch for the banners that will appearer on the forum and visit the web site.

Finally an Alaskan outfitter advertising with the forum! By now many members may have noticed that my posts have had the duel titles appearing under the user name Hardyreels for almost 2 weeks. The new notation is that of 'Business Member' and I guess it's about time to say that I have been licensed now for 2 years but trying to get organized for actual guiding for visitors who wish to fish Alaska. I'm ready, so if you are considering coming to Ak. I would appreciate your considering my new venture.

The cat's out of the bag now, I am in the guiding service here in Alaska. I will soon enter a new listing in the Business Classified forum listings here and include some more info. Until then you could visit the new web site here: Fishing with Ard Stetts | Fly and Spey fishing in Alaska.

Any questions will be welcomed via the forum PM system or e-mail through the Contact Us link on the site. Hope you like the site and I will be making improvements daily and adding / editing its content.

Ard
Editor, cattech89, oarfish and 3 others like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;

Last edited by Hardyreels; 05-15-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Business Member

South Holston will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Another New Business On Our Forum;

Welcome aboard..
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:37 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light

Nicely laid out website Ard and congrats on pursuing perhaps every serious fly angler's dream.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:19 PM

darwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the rough

Nice site and good luck to you. If I win the Lottery tonight I will come up and see you for a week
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:33 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough

Best of luck with the venture Ard - I love the layout of the website and the photography too.

I look forward to planning a trip out there sometime and maybe turning it into a forum members week???
Hardyreels and dean_mt like this.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:00 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Ard! An Alaskan fly trip is near the very top of bucket list. Nice to know that finding a guide won't be a challenge now
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:10 AM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Ard if everyone who has Alaska flyfishing on their bucket lists books and pays before they kick it you will definitely be set for life
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold

Ard,
Great looking site. Good luck with it. As I have read on many of the past post's, Alaska is on almost every fly fishers bucket list. I will making a trip soon... I'll keep you in mind.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Ard,
Great looking site. Good luck with it. As I have read on many of the past post's, Alaska is on almost every fly fishers bucket list. I will making a trip soon... I'll keep you in mind.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com
Old 05-16-2013, 11:31 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannafish View Post
Ard if everyone who has Alaska flyfishing on their bucket lists books and pays before they kick it you will definitely be set for life
Hell if 30% make the trip...
Old 05-16-2013, 11:46 AM

stanbiker has a spectacular aura aboutstanbiker has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Ard!