The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum news and announcements

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default We Finally Reached 50,000 Members!

I've been watching the stats but hadn't noticed that just over the past 3 - 4 days we've had over 100 new members sign on That fall surge moved our registered user number to 50, 080.

I believe that we are the largest forum in North America. It's great to be here seeing this happen, let's keep the numbers rising, tell a friend

Ard
imxer, mcnerney, jaybo41 and 5 others like this.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:10 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Finally Reached 50,000 Members!

That's great!
Old 11-02-2013, 11:44 PM

siege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud of

It's great to see the increase in members. What I don't understand is the huge number of visitors who don't join.

The forum has sonething for anyone who fly fishes.

Seems like standing outside an ice cream store on a hot summers day, watching them give away free ice cream cones, but not going in to get one !

Take the next step, guests. Open the door, come on in, and choose your flavor. It's all good, and it's all free.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

When you think about it, the visitors are joining. little by little they find that in order to access certain aspects of the forums you must be a registered user. We have a huge number of registered users who choose not to post also. That's fine, not everyone is an internet extrovert but one by one people come out onto the various sub forums and make a first post.

Visitors or members, everyone is welcome.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:36 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

50 000not bad....as for me I'm glad I joined the forum a few years ago....come in....lots of friendly and helpful people here
Old 11-03-2013, 04:45 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Ard some Good Stats.
A Great achievement in reality a Milestone as 50,000 is a lot of people also it's good to hear we are attracting so many new members who will find it to be a Very Friendly & Helpful place to be.
Thumbs up & hoping for many more members to join as well in The near Future.
Brian
MAD777, jaybo41 and gzarboni like this.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:51 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great milestone, congratulations all! I'm not really surprised though. 50,000 members testament as to how well this forum is run and to the quality of membership. This is truly one of the best places on the internet.

Field of Dreams comes to mind: "If you build it, they will come"
theboz, yonder and gzarboni like this.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:09 AM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice

Congrats on the 50,000. I am honored to be a part of that number.I have been a part of other forums, woodworking and woodcarving but i have to say that this one is by far the best one. In the short while that I have been a member I have learned a lot, thanks to the membership. I even got a long distance call from a valued member to help me out with an issue I was having. WOW, That is something that I will not forget. Thanks.

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 11-07-2013, 10:00 AM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light

Ard,

It appears from reading threads, posts etc that many of the new members
are young, the future of the Forum and Fly fishing. A good thing.

Any number of how many "old" members are inactive?

Paul

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY

Last edited by imxer; 11-07-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:46 AM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of

This is excellent news and is indicative of the quality of this forum and the people participating in it.

Thanks for sharing this milestone with all of us.

-VB