The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum news and announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 09:41 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Uploading Photos to NAFFF Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetandsalt View Post
Frank, My photographic issue is a little different but perhaps related: When I click on the "insert image" icon in this reply post window, it wants the URL I am uploading from rather than a "browse your computer" feature. How do I deal with this? (Many others do it succesfully so I am sure I am overlooking something simple.) Thanks, Richard
Its my understanding images have to be loaded from URLS in the reply window.
You can only upload images from your computer to your profile (or online storage server - I use Picasa) and then use the URL of those images from the profile link or server to embed them in message replies.

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi sweetandsalt,

To upload a photo you can upload from your computer directly to the FFFNA Gallery or any online photo hosting site. Once the photo is hosted on line you can copy the photo address and insert it into a post using the Photo Insert Tool in the edit window. The process is not hard but you have to follow the procedure.

Here is a link to a FAQ that outlines the procedure.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 03:19 PM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future

Without your tutorial, Frank, I never would have been able to post on the "Reel Love" thread...control, C, V, indeed! Thank you, Richard
Old 10-07-2011, 10:32 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold

In my experience, uploading through PhotoBucket is a much easier process than uploading directly to the Forum.