The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Forum news and announcements (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/forum-news-announcements/)
-   -   Uploading Photos to NAFFF Gallery (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/forum-news-announcements/77835-uploading-photos-nafff-gallery.html)

Frank Whiton 12-02-2010 09:52 AM

Uploading Photos to NAFFF Gallery

Hi Everyone,

I recently tried to upload some photos and I could not upload more than one photo at a time. The system is set up to select multiple photos and upload them at one time. Is it just me or can any one else upload multiple photos?

Frank

mcnerney 12-02-2010 10:58 AM

Re: Uploading Photos to NAFFF Gallery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Whiton (Post 173243)
Hi Everyone,

I recently tried to upload some photos and I could not upload more than one photo at a time. The system is set up to select multiple photos and upload them at one time. Is it just me or can any one else upload multiple photos?

Frank

Frank: I just uploaded three photos to my WY_fish album using this page:
Login - My Photo Gallery

Larry

jpbfly 12-02-2010 12:52 PM

Larry or Frank:confused::rolleyes:...who is the assistant??:D
last time I tried I could upload several at a time;)

Frank Whiton 12-02-2010 03:18 PM

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the feed back. I tried three different Browsers and it didn't work with any of them. I will have to see what is wrong.

Frank

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Larry, Are you using Windows 7? What Browser and issue are you using?

Frank

mcnerney 12-02-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Whiton (Post 173377)
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the feed back. I tried three different Browsers and it didn't work with any of them. I will have to see what is wrong.

Frank

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Larry, Are you using Windows 7? What what Browser and issue are you using?

Frank

Frank: I'm still on XP and using IE 8.

Larry

Frank Whiton 12-02-2010 04:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone who can upload more than one photo at a time that is using IE-8 64bit/windows 7, 64bit.

Frank

cattech89 12-02-2010 10:08 PM

I am using Windows 7/64bit IE and I can upload three at a time. However, I must first resize all my photos to at least 750x562 pixels. The upload page says it will automatically resize to fit within the size restraints, but I have always had to resize my photos before trying to upload.

Frank Whiton 12-03-2010 07:24 AM

Hi cattech89,

You are right. I forgot that little tid bit. It has been a while since I uploaded a group of photos and that was how I did it before. Thanks for your comment.

Frank

cattech89 12-03-2010 07:58 AM

Always happy to lend a hand when I can Frank. :)

sweetandsalt 10-07-2011 09:35 AM

Frank, My photographic issue is a little different but perhaps related: When I click on the "insert image" icon in this reply post window, it wants the URL I am uploading from rather than a "browse your computer" feature. How do I deal with this? (Many others do it succesfully so I am sure I am overlooking something simple.) Thanks, Richard