The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Forum Polls

Forum Polls Find out what forum members think about various fly fishing topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's better- woman in waders or lingerie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
I clearly understand whyI haven't got a bodyguard when I go fishingand there are two or three bears left in France
JP: That is pretty standard fare when going fishing in Alaska. I always carried a 44 magnum or a defender style 12 gauge shotgun whenever I was brush busting my way to some remote spot. When I fished on the Kenai I never bothered with a gun because there were so many folks fishing, but I have heard stories of encounters even on the Russian River and that is really crowded (called combat fishing becuase of the crowding), but I didn't care much for that place because of the number of people.

Larry
Old 09-29-2009, 06:05 PM

Biggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud of

This summer I got checked by two young female game wardens and to date they were the two most attractive ladies I have seen on the water. It might have been the uniforms with the glock's strapped to their sides. Other than these two I think I will take the lingerie most of the time.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:12 PM

cromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nice

I'm going to need a lot of photos of women in waders and in lingerie to make a decision. Go ahead and post those here
Clint
Old 09-30-2009, 12:16 AM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold

Well, Ard, most of us are wondering how a guy as ugly as you convinced such a beautiful woman to marry you? Perhaps your legendary fly fishing/fly tying skills?

Neil
Old 09-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry but there was a complaint about Joni's picture so I removed it. We have to remember that we have members down to 11 years old.

Frank
Old 09-30-2009, 04:08 PM

Auntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to all

What kind of stupid chauvinistic bull hockey is this?!? A complaint about Joni's picture? Here's a complaint about the whole sickening thread!! You're worried about the children, down to age 11 reading this ... what freekin' kind of notion is this giving them about fly fishing?!? Give me a freekin' break!!!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 05:21 PM

Bigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Bigfly
Default Re: Waders every time..............................

Em, I believe women can do anything, and I was just pointing out an apparent lack of interest in this area.
I knew there had to be a least a few! Hardy, thanks for the proof.
Joni, It was a bit spicy, but I'd like a poster for my bachelor pad.

Bigfly
Old 09-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am sorry but there was a complaint about Joni's picture so I removed it. We have to remember that we have members down to 11 years old.

Frank

Actually it was not a complaint, as I told Frank "I have no problem with the pic or link", but I did ask the question "Why was I asked to remove an avatar of a gal in a bikini and this was allowed?"

Not trying to start any problems. I was only curious and wanted to know if I could put my avatar back up.

Sorry.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 09-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it was you, you, you TROUBLE MAKER!!!! Lol

You got to admit however, SPICY?! Where did you all think this thread was going with it's title?!

No biggie, it's done, don't sweat the small %$#@.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly2Fish View Post
Well, Ard, most of us are wondering how a guy as ugly as you convinced such a beautiful woman to marry you? Perhaps your legendary fly fishing/fly tying skills?

Neil
I think she must have felt sorry for me. Then when she found out I could catch fish she thought I may be useful. By the way yesterday was our anniversary. Like I said earlier, gift buying is a breeze, a new Kelty +35 down sleeping bag and a trip to Seward tomorrow is what it takes for a gift. She is hoping that we can still find a few silvers hanging around Resurrection Bay or maybe get a charter for Halibut........................... I'll take pictures of Turnagain Arm and the pass. Then when we get home I'll post some of them.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;