The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Forum Polls

Forum Polls Find out what forum members think about various fly fishing topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's better- woman in waders or lingerie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
I knew it was you, you, you TROUBLE MAKER!!!! Lol

You got to admit however, SPICY?! Where did you all think this thread was going with it's title?!

No biggie, it's done, don't sweat the small %$#@.
Yup that's me, always trying to stir the pot! lol.

Honestly I had no problem with the pic. I rather liked it myself and I'm far from being a Prude.
Like I mentioned it was mainly to find out if I could put the avatar back up.

I knew you would find out that it was me that brought it up, I just didn't want you to think I was complaining about the content as that was not the issue that I had.

Thanks for understanding.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 10-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Em View Post
What kind of stupid chauvinistic bull hockey is this?!? A complaint about Joni's picture? Here's a complaint about the whole sickening thread!! You're worried about the children, down to age 11 reading this ... what freekin' kind of notion is this giving them about fly fishing?!? Give me a freekin' break!!!!!
Heay, I can see where a big old side arm is much more acceptable than a naked fanny!...LOL
Old 10-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

quote:I rather liked it myself and I'm far from being a Prude
It's all again because of your avatar Fysh!....everybody thinks you're a"silly goose"
Old 10-01-2009, 02:07 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Heay, I can see where a big old side arm is much more acceptable than a naked fanny!...LOL
They both go over real well in Texas
Old 10-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
quote:I rather liked it myself and I'm far from being a Prude
It's all again because of your avatar Fysh!....everybody thinks you're a"silly goose"

That's it I'm changing the avatar tonight! Thinkin maybe a Bunny Wabbit.....

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 10-02-2009, 09:44 AM

Auntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to all

Quote:
Well ... yah ... and I wear my Victoria's Secrets UNDER my waders ... but that doesn't make it acceptable to diss Joni!!

I think you guys are just jealous!
Old 10-02-2009, 11:47 AM

ianhughscott is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfly View Post
It is so hard to find a girl who wears waders willingly, that i could be enticed by a woman stalking a fish in simms guide waders. Maybe.
I'm not a big fan of lingerie... and I don't think even waders are necessary!

Here's a photo of my gal.. with her first fish ever (she caught two that day on a fly rod). A big smile and a willingness to go out fly fishing is enough!
Old 10-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ian: Great looking gal you have there, you are one lucky dude having a companion that likes to fly fish. Great story by the way!

Larry
Old 10-02-2009, 05:34 PM

ianhughscott is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Larry! Yes, it was a memorable and great day for the both of us! And I'm very proud of her.

Ian
Old 10-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoscaPescador View Post
I remember a few years back when Hardy put a woman in hipper waders in its advertisements. Everyone I know in the fly fishing community drooled over it. here's a webpage just for you.

MP
I remember that one. A really pretty redhead. I was one of the droolers. I would love to have one of those posters. I saw an article in a fly fishing magazine that was roughly "Who's the Hardy Girl?" I don't think they ever said either. It was one of my three favorite fishing related posters. The other two were a guy yanking a guy off his jet ski with a fly rod. the other was a poodle in a blue sweater hanging on a big hook (by the sweater) and some musky bait joke.