The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Forum Polls

Forum Polls Find out what forum members think about various fly fishing topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 09:46 AM

tonysav is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How many fish fourums do you visit?

This is the best.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 PM

Zippo@no4 is on a distinguished road

this one and the uk fly forum, enjoy both
Old 03-07-2011, 05:01 PM

chuck s is just really nicechuck s is just really nicechuck s is just really nicechuck s is just really nice

I post in about six or so but just found this one and thus far it's a great place where I spend a good bit of my forum time. I also dislike bikering but do enjoy a discussion on politics or fly fishing. Trouble is forums seem to have a way of becoming too political once they start a political board and then the posts in the primary forums decrease away to nothing! Best keep the two seperated in most cases and keep fly fishing, just that, flinging a fly! Only trouble I've seen with this one so far is it's the slowest loading forum, by far, that I've encountered and not sure why! I also post on a half dozen hunting forums and in all cases either go by Chuck S or Der Alt Jaeger.
Chuck S

"I've traveled many roads and some weren't paved."
Will Rodgers

http://fishing-folks.blogspot.com/
Old 03-07-2011, 05:08 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

This one, which I thoroughly enjoy, and the SpeyClave forum, also fun. Used to go to Clark's Bamboo forum, but they got WAY too sensitive about sensitivity, so left. Tried to join the SalmonFishingForum, but I was turned down. Must be they don't like former fly fishing museum directors or guys that only fish for salmon in Canada or who knows what. So I just go peek at their prawns and go on down the road.

this is a delightful forum to spend time with.
Gary
Old 03-08-2011, 11:13 AM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

I am a member in about 6 or 7 forums. I mostly just frequent the fly tying segments of those forums. I visit 3-4 the most, and check them just about everyday.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:49 AM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold

This is the only one for me! I occasionally scroll through others when a google query pulls them up, but I have never logged onto any others; I look but don't touch.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:49 PM

dave5977 has a spectacular aura aboutdave5977 has a spectacular aura aboutdave5977 has a spectacular aura about

Two. This one and the Arizona Fly Fishing Forum. I signed up on both in January of this year, but between the two forums, I veiw and post on this one more than 95% of the time.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:04 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

I am guest here and you guys are good and kind hosts
Beside this I am moderator on home forum,one and only

http://www.musicarenje.net/sr/

And also love your twin forum in UK

Fly Fishing Forums. News, reviews, advice and comments on the world of flyfishing. Join over 25,000 registered members.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:31 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Over the last 4 or 5 years I wouldn't know how many Fishing Forums/Sites I have visited,possibly hundreds or even a thousand,could even be more??? as some are linked & direct you to others sites or more Fishing Forums where I just have to visit for a look.
I have registered on some,also I'm involved in another,however I like visiting here as we have a Worldwide coverage of wonderful,friendly & helpful people,their input,The Videos on Fishing,The Fly Tying & Rod Building Instructions are great,well done which I find a lot easier & quicker than getting the books out.
Also like Madjoni I am also Registered with The Sister Forum in The UK
Well Done All & Thanks.
Brian.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Jim,

I need to update this info by adding that I do use another forum and have developed some good relations via e-mail with quite a few members there. It seems that some appreciate my 'what works' approach to fishing as opposed to running with the herd.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;