The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Forum Polls

Forum Polls Find out what forum members think about various fly fishing topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 03:11 AM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How many fish fourums do you visit?

[QUOTE=Fly2Fish;292317]나에게 어느쪽도 아니었습니다. [/QUOTE

Yep, just like that.

One of the sites I go to is below. If poke around you'll find pictures of these guys pulling in all types of fish. They have calendars, meetings, fly tying classes, etc but not being able to communicate directly with these guys you miss out on a lot. They're friendly but I haven't cracked the code on getting into the know.

???????
Old 08-13-2011, 11:08 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Since discovering this one, it's become the one I am most active on as far as posting goes. There are a few others that I enjoy reading and some that I have lost interest in. This forum is perhaps the best I've discovered. Good membership and moderation, informative posts and very, very knowledgable and interesting discussions!

Last edited by jaybo41; 08-18-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:50 PM

angelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the rough

I have 6 of them. but mainly travel to only 3 daily
Old 04-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Angelo,

I hope you continue to post here and get to know some of the regulars here like jaybo who in posted just above you here. You'll find we go above and beyond at trying to provide good content and to answer anything a member asks.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-02-2012, 12:21 AM

angelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the rough

I will this is a good site. Love getting new information.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:29 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Ive lurked in others but this forum is by far the best. The amount of knowledge and the variety of it is incredible. What I like the most is how there is always someone to help when a question arises. And well thought out answers not so much gibberish . Good group of anglers!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 04-16-2012, 09:11 PM

bennypapa is on a distinguished road

I visit about 5