The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Forum Polls

Forum Polls Find out what forum members think about various fly fishing topics.

View Poll Results: Please select a response for each option
Yes I would be interested in attending 18 47.37%
Not interested 3 7.89%
The location would be the most important factor for my participation 21 55.26%
Timing (as in dates) would be my biggest concern with attendance 6 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: A First Annual NAFFF Conference / Meeting;

Quote:
Originally Posted by okuma View Post
Consider returning to your "roots" Ard. As we both know, Pa., has some fine trout fishing.
I hear you Mike,

Destination will be a very big thing to settle on if we can have a get together. The west and its legendary rivers and scenery are going to make the trip for some I'm sure. However, having been around a bit I can say with hindsight as my guide that North Central Pennsylvania obliged me with the best trout fishing of anywhere I have ever fished. That is a personal thing and it was groomed over many years of experience.

What I can say about the Western United States (Rocky Mountain States) is that few things have ever had a bigger visual impact on me in my life as when I rode my GS 750 up through the mountains in Montana. For any who have not been to the west it would be a trip to remember.

For me this would mean sacrifice no matter where we would go. The summer here happens, that is what it is, a happening. The trout and salmon flood back into the rivers and creeks and the sky does not darken. It's a happening and my visit to anywhere will mean leaving something I live through the darkness of winter waiting for.

By the time the poll ends in February we'll know who may come and we will work from there.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-19-2011, 09:17 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Please please pleeeease just don't have this happen when I'm doing fieldwork in Sweden you guys already post enough to make me jealous while I'm there, but that would just be murderous!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 01-04-2012, 04:25 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

The new year is upon us, folks are making summer plans, so thought we should bring this to the front again.

Dave
Old 02-03-2012, 10:47 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A First Annual NAFFF Conference / Meeting;

Great idea ! No matter where it is should be fun. Enough members go should be able to get lodging discounts etc. I've been all over but would love to see a Rockies venue or even Alaska.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:23 AM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

Looking for results soon and hoping
Old 02-05-2012, 06:09 PM

drlaser has a spectacular aura aboutdrlaser has a spectacular aura about

I could swing it spring break but id have to start saving for it now sincerely the broke college student.
Closed Thread