The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Forum Polls

Forum Polls Find out what forum members think about various fly fishing topics.

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 12:45 AM

angelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Dream Destinations......

Thought it would be fun. What your Dream Destination.

Mine would be a going to New Zealand fishing those Monster Trout.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:31 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dream Destinations......

Been there, done that and greatly over rated (imho). Now South 'Murica ...... Oooooo Baby!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:06 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

I'm with Fred, I think my dream trip right now is Golden Dorado in Bolivia or something along those lines.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 04-04-2012, 10:35 AM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of

Siberia...
Old 04-04-2012, 11:36 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Dream Destinations......

There's a thread going now about Lee Wulff
Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be like him and discover a previously unknown mother lode of giant brooktrout
theboz likes this.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:08 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

That's an easy one to answer. Taimen fishing in Mongolia!! Catching trout the size of Tarpon, what could be better?

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 04-04-2012, 01:41 PM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold

Fresh Water: Kamchatka .. or Argentina
Salt Water: Christmas Island

I really like NZ. Been there a number of times, and will go back when it's possible. It's not just the fishing..
Old 04-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to fly over to the US and fish with my forum friends in 2013
Old 04-04-2012, 02:49 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold

It doesn't get any better than Ausable for trout...different but not better. I dream about that place daily. Other than that any ole unnamed "jump-across" creek full of 6" brookies that noone knows about will be a close second.
wt bash likes this.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:50 PM

smalliesrule has a spectacular aura aboutsmalliesrule has a spectacular aura aboutsmalliesrule has a spectacular aura about

I think I'd like to go to Siberia and fish for those monster trout. I watched a video of it awhlile back. It's wilderness for sure.

Stan