The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 01:29 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/ph...90ls101410.jpg

A 12 adams wulff with a 24 zebra midge dropper? Thanks, Yonder......you the kang!!!...........and thanks again for letting me borrow your hat.....I'm looking good!!!!! Call me.....maybe.......

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 02-28-2013, 09:44 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Today is the end of the February Caption Contest, so if you haven't submitted a caption for the Oprah photo get it in today. We have some great captions that have been submitted but I'm sure you guys can come up with some more......let's see what you got!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:09 PM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

Why am I doing this? I have so much money, someone else should do it for me.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:29 PM

swhite1989 is on a distinguished road

Have you seen any of the waiters they said they were providing?
Old 02-28-2013, 02:18 PM

nick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nice

"We have to share fishing holes? Gayle, I'm buying the river, please tell them they are trespassing."
Old 02-28-2013, 06:24 PM

thechroniclesofmasi is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

These gnats are tearing me up!

Where the F!$% did I park my Escalade?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:35 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Click the image to open in full size.

Allen fly fishing rods & reels, technically advanced equipment and the colors are pretty too!

Dave
Old 02-28-2013, 07:32 PM

nick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nicenick k is just really nice

I had something else in mind when they told me I'd have waiters on me and could play with rods and flies. Lets go home.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:29 AM

rubberguy is a jewel in the roughrubberguy is a jewel in the roughrubberguy is a jewel in the rough

Hank who ?
I don't know any Hank Patterson !
Old 03-01-2013, 03:25 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition - NOW CLOSED

Thanks for your entries everyone - judging will begin shortly and the winner will be announced soon thereafter.

In the meantime watch out for the March competition launching today.