The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 10:59 AM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

"There's been spottings of Dr. Phil in the area... Bring the bear mace"
Old 02-01-2013, 11:08 AM

jborn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

"Are you sure that these outfits were designed by Ralph Lauren"?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 AM

plecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of light

Hello. This is Oprah. Call my agent and tell him he's fired.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:13 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me again why I have to do this.

Dave
mcnerney likes this.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:16 AM

trout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to behold

Oprah on the phone to her Associate Producer.

" Im not taking a knee in these things."
Old 02-01-2013, 11:36 AM

watson has a spectacular aura aboutwatson has a spectacular aura about

"When we were told we would be fishing with Allen fly fishing gear, I was thinking Ethan Allen, Tim Allen or Woodie Allen but this.... I don't know about this?"

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

"Um a ya, this is as close to fly fishing as I will ever get"

"Uh oh, my ear piece is not telling me what to do next!"
Old 02-01-2013, 12:45 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

"We're going to do what!" "You said we would be flying out for a fish dinner, not fly fishing, whatever that is..."

Kelly.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:48 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

Girl! You better be gettin off that phone! We got some fish to catch!
mcnerney likes this.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:57 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light

Oprah, I thought you were rich- why didn't you spring for Hank Patterson?
Hardyreels and mcnerney like this.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:07 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

the drugs dont work, they just don't!

Addicted To Vise