02-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing
1. "You said public interest spot, not michelin man commercial"
2. "Ok, Ill do it, but you tell barack he is really gonna owe me after this one"
3. "I think we are gonna need a bigger boat"
4. "I thought you said float tube not inner tube"
5. "if you can make me look good in this outfit your worth every dime I pay you"
6. "can you hear me now? Your fired"
7. "you can add no fishing waders to that no spandax, no latex clause in my contract"
8. "tell em It's gonna be another hour, I just got in these things and now I gotta pee"
9. "When you said it was like a big innertube I thought you were talking about the float tube, not how I would look in these waders"
ex·pe·ri·ence noun \ik-ˈspir-ē-ən(t)s\
1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation
2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.
Last edited by webrx; 02-03-2013 at 10:15 AM.