The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Click the image to open in full size.

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is come up with the best caption as judged by us for the photo below showing our celebrity fly fisher.

For February we feature none other than TV chat show Queen Oprah Winfrey who was captured trying out the sport last year with CBS anchor Gayle King in their lovely matching outfits!

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

Let the games begin...

Click the image to open in full size.

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:58 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Dang, where did I put those Abel nippers?

Old 02-01-2013, 08:47 AM

nrp5087 will become famous soon enoughnrp5087 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Does this make my butt look big?
Guest1 and Rip Tide like this.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:55 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

I sure could use a red couch right about now
Old 02-01-2013, 09:34 AM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

"Seriously Gayle... How'd you get your fly stuck in my ear!?... We're not even near water"
Hardyreels and mcnerney like this.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 AM

jborn is on a distinguished road

I may have undersized my waders but I over lined my rod.
mcnerney and jpbfly like this.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:32 AM

plecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of light

Oprah, honey, you have to catch the fish. You can't just order them on the phone.
mcnerney and littledavid123 like this.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:35 AM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough

Do these waders come in Gucci?
jpbfly and littledavid123 like this.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:42 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

be very quiet.......i'm trying to channel my inner joan wulff.
Hardyreels and mcnerney like this.

ARFE
Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, after this picture to show I promote fly fishing, we fight to keep ordinary folks off my property in Utah.

Dave
mcnerney likes this.