The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 05:18 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Famous Fly Fisher Competition sponsored by Allen Flyfishing

The March Caption Contest is now closed, we will be announcing the winner as soon as we sort through all the entries!

Larry
Old 04-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default And the winner is...

Click the image to open in full size.

trout trekker with the short but oh so sweet "Turner Needs Trout"

Well done and please check your Private Messages so we can get your winners prize of one of Allen Fly Fishing's very popular fly reels on its way to you!

Thanks to everyone for entering and the new April competition will be up soon.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:07 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations TT on your winning entry! There were lots of really good entries this past month!
Old 04-02-2013, 03:17 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Trout Trekker

Dave
Old 04-02-2013, 04:05 PM

trout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to all

Somebody, slap me !
There were many funny entries gang…who knew?

So I’m taking my first sip of coffee this morning, blurry eyed and wandering the web, when I notice a message from the Editor / Paul.
My first thought was, “ Uh-Oh, This can’t be good. What did I post and who took offense to it ! “

My thanks go out to Allen Fly Fishing for adding some spice to our daily visits here with this most generous of contests and for their continued support of our little club house, the North American Fly Fishing Forum. Also a big thank you to the administrators and moderators here, who keep things running smoothly and well, fun.

Jaybo and Dave,
Congratulations to you as well,
I saw what you guys decided to do last month and commend your thoughtfulness. I’ve already promised to periodically report on this Trout II’s performance - which should start soon after it arrives. We’ll get her mounted up on a five or six and get after them.

Thank you Allen Fly Fishing,
It was a gas, TT

mcnerney and jaybo41 like this.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Congrats, Trekker,

[Quote Trout Trekker] So Iím taking my first sip of coffee this morning, blurry eyed and wandering the web, when I notice a message from the Editor / Paul.
My first thought was, ď Uh-Oh, This canít be good. What did I post and who took offense to it ! ď [Quote]

Not to worry, those kind of PMs come from me

Good play with that caption bud!

Ard
jaybo41 likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;