The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 03:53 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default March Famous Fly Fisher Competition sponsored by Allen Flyfishing

Click the image to open in full size.

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is come up with the best caption as judged by us for the photo below showing our celebrity fly fisher.

For March we have media mogul and latter day land baron Ted Turner fishing one of his ranch streams out West!

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

Party on.....!

Click the image to open in full size.

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Famous Fly Fisher Competition sponsored by Allen Flyfishing

You gotta be kidding me, I buy this 590,823 acre Vermejo Park ranch for my private fishing adventures and all I catch is this stinking whitefish!
imxer and yonder like this.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:12 AM

trout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to behold

" Is your name Wanda? "
s fontinalis likes this.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 AM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

Rear dog says to front dog...Did you pass gas? Front dog says...Nope. Was him. Man says...I did not. Must be the fish. Fish says...Liar!.
jaybo41 likes this.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:43 AM

jsquires has a spectacular aura aboutjsquires has a spectacular aura about

"No, boys, that wasn't a duck you heard."
Old 03-01-2013, 10:08 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

"Break out the branding iron. This one is missing the Flying D"
yonder likes this.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

spent a fortune to buy two pointer dogs to locate trout...not whitefishthat breeder is a crook!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:55 AM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold

"Oh rats he's going to feed us fish again. I'd give my left paw for a taste of cat ""
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..
Old 03-01-2013, 12:30 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

"Watch this Blackie. One hard push on his butt and he's going for a swim."
Old 03-01-2013, 01:20 PM

len s is on a distinguished road

I hope Hanoi Jane doesn't get upset that I hurt this fish
imxer and Guest1 like this.