The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree58Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 01:45 PM

thonyb will become famous soon enough
Default Re: July Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

bite me and I will bite you.
krikau27 likes this.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:03 PM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light

Another "Oh S--t!" moment-----------

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY

Last edited by imxer; 07-17-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:12 PM

half fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nice

"Nah, he won't bother me. I'm a lawyer, and the sharks always show us a little professional courtesy."
yonder likes this.

======================================
Jesus said, "Go fishing!" (Luke 5:4). He said nothing about monthly reports, budgets, cost variances, manpower planning, or orders forecasts.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:55 PM

ryu1er is on a distinguished road

"Don't ever say we never catch anything"

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

"And here we have the Fly Fisherman, Phylum Chordata, Class Mammalia, Order Primates...Billy, eyes forward. This will be on the Invasive Species test tomorrow."

"Next time on Shark Week"
Old 07-16-2013, 11:31 AM

jdyers34 is on a distinguished road

"Last time I let my wife pack my waders before a fishing trip."

"I didn't think she was serious when she said, "So help you God if you go fishing one more time...""
Old 07-16-2013, 05:29 PM

flyfisherz will become famous soon enough

"Wait a minute, that's no bone-fish, that's a cartilage-fish!"
"What's that?"
"A shark!"
Old 07-17-2013, 08:52 PM

half fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nice

The skeptics laughed until Frank's trained shark locked into a solid point on a bonefish.
billa, yonder and siege like this.

======================================
Jesus said, "Go fishing!" (Luke 5:4). He said nothing about monthly reports, budgets, cost variances, manpower planning, or orders forecasts.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:20 PM

siege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud of

Seriously, I think she winked at me as she swam by. Maybe I HAVE been out here too long.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:06 AM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of

And the haunting voice of Bobby Darin singing Mack the Knife drifted on the breeze.
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:35 AM

two_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of light

Sharks are filter feeders right?

Maybe if I don't move, I'll blend into the other trees around me.

"Hey Bill, thanks for letting me fish your favorite spot, but are you still mad about that whole me stealing your girlfriend back in college thing?

Hey Bill, you dare me to try to catch that shark? Alright, hold my beer and watch this.

That's one ugly mermaid

Watch it pal, I was here first

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

You have got to be kidding me! This jackwagon has the entire ocean to fish and he decides to squeeze in right next to me. Bill, i'm gonna say something to him.