The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 02:28 PM

christianfishn has a spectacular aura aboutchristianfishn has a spectacular aura aboutchristianfishn has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: October Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Shepard Smith~ "In light of recent events, citizens have taken to the waters to solve the Asian carp pandemic."
Old 10-03-2013, 03:43 PM

skrap is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

"OK, so the Scapled Hackle up top doesn't seem to be working too well. This darn'd medium action, Team Rubbermaid T-Can Rod don't catch nuttin'! Wonder if I should try the nymph I keep in my speedo?"
Old 10-04-2013, 09:09 AM

jcroyle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofi View Post

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

Allen Fly Fishing have made this competition even more attractive to enter by adding the Kraken Reel size 2 as a choice for the winner

So to enter October's competition and be in with a chance of winning, tell us what is going on in this picture.

You can enter as many times as you want before the end of the months closing date. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.
Damn kids knocked my mailbox off the post again.....
Old 10-04-2013, 12:01 PM

fish shaman is on a distinguished road

The guy at the fly shop said this was a stripping basket but the chicks still ignore me!

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Okay,heres a pic of Bubba before the old catch a barracuda with a trash can trick. Were all goin up there tomorrow,room 307.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:37 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofi View Post

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

Allen Fly Fishing have made this competition even more attractive to enter by adding the Kraken Reel size 2 as a choice for the winner

So to enter October's competition and be in with a chance of winning, tell us what is going on in this picture.

You can enter as many times as you want before the end of the months closing date. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

"Match the ???. Just doesn't look right,"
Old 10-04-2013, 06:05 PM

enolaeagle is a jewel in the roughenolaeagle is a jewel in the roughenolaeagle is a jewel in the rough

Hey- Mr. Piranha, it's all fun and games until you nibble on my speedo...

Chief Thread Starter
Mother Approved...
Old 10-04-2013, 09:41 PM

meathelmet has a spectacular aura aboutmeathelmet has a spectacular aura about

"Telegram for Mr. Red Fish, Telegram for Mr. Red Fish",.....That's all folks!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Boy...this garbage can held more water than I thought...
Old 10-05-2013, 01:39 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

"if i stand here long enough, a fish will eventually jump into my mailbox fish trap."

ARFE
Old 10-05-2013, 09:56 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

I've always had a hard getting my mail way out here. Now that the government is shut down, my mailbox is always empty
Old 10-05-2013, 09:17 PM

byf is on a distinguished road

Ssshhh be vewy vewy quiet... I'm huntin qwab