The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2013, 04:46 AM
Fish&Fly Member Services

Sofi is on a distinguished road
Default November Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Click the image to open in full size.

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

The winner also has a choice of an Allen Fly Fishing Kraken size 2 reel, click here to take a closer look.

Ok, I hold my hands up, last months caption image was slightly challenging. What do you make of this one, come on give us your best caption.

You can enter as many times as you want before the end of the months closing date. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:03 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: November Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Yep....I forgot it again. How the heck am I supposed to shave my damn chest hair if I keep forgetting the razor?!

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Puppy reminiscing...

sniffle sniffle...I sure miss that little chihuahua. He sure turned into some nice flies though.

sniffle sniffle
Old 11-01-2013, 06:08 AM

mridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to behold

I brought the expert along to help me pick out the best flies for catfish.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

A real man share's his raincoat with his best friend.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:33 AM

siege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, buddy. I promise I'll buy real handwarmer for next time.

Last edited by siege; 11-01-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:56 AM

mridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to behold

The alien that burst forth from his chest was a lot cuter than the one in the movie!
fredaevans likes this.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:23 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: November Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

HaHaHa

"The Thing with Two Heads" (Ray Malland, Roosevelt Greer) was just on TV this morning.

mridenour likes this.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:26 AM

Two heads are better than one.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:36 AM

trout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to all

Dear Simms,

While wearing your Gortex waders and wading jacket, I encountered a unique cleaning problem.

Our new Bug Off fabric treatment guards you against Chiggers, Ticks and Fleas.

Let’s see, he’s beaned me twice, just lost another streamer and now he wants me to keep his mutt dry?
There better be a big honkin’ tip at the end of the day.

Last edited by trout trekker; 11-01-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:18 AM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future

Your right! They all look good! It's to cold , let's go home!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 11-01-2013, 01:35 PM

fq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nice

"Bet your arse the freaking cat is warm and dry right know. He might have a point, maybe I am too eager to get in the car. First the vets, now this fiasco."
fredaevans and siege like this.