The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 11:51 AM

TrophyShots is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TrophyShots...Hello! You Can Enter To Win Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Roland: Welcome to the forum and a big thanks for stepping up and helping to support us by becoming a Business Member!

Very nice work on your web site, your photography skills are awesome!

Larry

Hello Larry,

Thank you for the warm welcome...I believe in everything I do with a passion, I'm into/wanting to learn about Fly Fishing...and said if I'm going to be on this forum learning all the time from you all...then I may as well offer my SERVICES and PRODUCTS here in order that some of us may mutually benefit!

I've been a TEAM PLAYER my whole life...and found out at an early age that if we all just did our small part and play our particular role in life...it would make it a whole lot better for a lot of people...much more fun and a lot more help to achieve what we're all looking for in life...PEACE and HAPPINESS!!!

And I just received your details via my website...You my friend have Ticket#5

Good Luck brother!

Roland

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookfieldangler View Post
Do you have any pics of metalic prints on walls? Seems silly, but I am trying to get a visual perspective of they pop from a flat wall.
I'll be updating my website next week with a bunch of photos to display our Ready-to-Display Metal Print to give our customers a better visual perspective...it will also show the 1/2" hanging FLOAT-MOUNT

The photo shoot was done this past weekend

I'll PM you when it's up and running brother

Aloha!

Roland
Old 12-18-2013, 11:00 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Welcome to the asylum, Roland. Glad to hear of your interest in the sport.
Nice having you start this way. I just visited your web page and signed in. You do do nice work !
Old 12-18-2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post
Welcome to the asylum, Roland. Glad to hear of your interest in the sport.
Nice having you start this way. I just visited your web page and signed in. You do do nice work !

Hey seige I like that...THE ASYLUM...looks like I'll fit in fine
I got your details brother!
You have... Ticket#7

Good Luck!
Old 12-20-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyShots View Post
Hello and Happy Holidays!

I'm new to the forum and have a lot to learn from you all.

Been fishing my whole life but never got into FLYFISHING...only spinning rods and primarily whipping lures and live bait along the shoreline.

Thought it may be beneficial to sign up as a Business Member too, since I plan to be active here and enjoy myself.

TrophyShot Prints - Trophy Shot Prints

I'd like to bring something of value with me in this introductory post

"""NAFFF RAFFLE"""

(1) Custom Enhanced TrophyShot Ready-to-Display 11x17 Metal Print Showpiece ($155 value) delivered to your door to the LUCKY WINNER

Names will be placed in the hat and the LUCKY WINNER will be drawn
by my 8 year old daughter Andreana on January 6 her BIRTHDAY!!!

In order to register please visit my website and go to my CONTACT PAGE and all you need to do is 3 things!!!

Provide these details...(important)

1. NA Fly Fishing Forum "RAFFLE"
2. Username
3. email (only be used to contact WINNER)

Once the winner is announced here I will ask that person to UPLOAD to my website...and I'll do the rest!!!

Good Luck and Happy Holidays from me and my wife and daughter...we are TrophyShot Prints - Trophy Shot Prints

Happy Holidays!

Roland

TrophyShot Prints - Trophy Shot Prints

"NAFFF RAFFLE LIST" (Updates) 12/19/2013

Ticket#1_ caseywise
Ticket#2_ ctshooter
Ticket#3_brookfieldangler
Ticket#4_mridenour
Ticket#5_mcnerney
Ticket#6_smarty140
Ticket#7_seige
Ticket#8_christianfishn
Ticket#9_boz
Ticket#10_ nancy ak
Ticket#11_alpobodog
Ticket#12_Trout King
Ticket#13_IA-trouter
Ticket#14_RichardReese
Ticket#15_uncross
Ticket#16_nasars
Ticket#17_williamhj
Ticket#18_Meathelmet
Ticket#19_rocketbomb
Ticket#20_bigcoho
Ticket#21_Littledavid 123
Ticket#22_kglissmeyer1
Ticket#23_Lonigan
Ticket#24_Jackster
Ticket#25_j born
Ticket#26_jwide
Ticket#27_trouton

Updated List

Last edited by TrophyShots; 01-05-2014 at 11:02 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:24 AM

BTW...I would like to mention that if you do NOT have a trophy shot photo you may still sign-up and should you be the LUCKY WINNER...you may send in a photo that is SCENIC as well...perhaps of your favorite fishing hole, etc. or even a photo of another kind...like our TrophyShotVacations which is for your travel & vacation photos as seen here in the link below...

Travel/Vacation Photos - Trophy Shot Prints

Just thought I clarify this

Happy Holidays!

Roland
williamhj likes this.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping this to the top, I see that only 9 members have signed up for a free chance at a digital enhancement photograph of your choice. There have been over 300 views, but only nine have signed up, I'm wondering why so few people are interested in participating in this promotional give away.

Larry

Old 12-22-2013, 09:46 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!

Larry

Old 12-22-2013, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Bumping thread

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-22-2013, 10:42 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Roland, that is some wonderful work and I am already thinking about which picture I want done first.

Dave
Old 12-22-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Roland, that is some wonderful work and I am already thinking about which picture I want done first.

Dave

Hello Dave,

Thank you for the kind comments brother!

And when you're ready just let me know it would be my pleasure to create a Custom Showpiece just for you!!!

Aloha!

Roland