The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2014, 01:07 AM

shadowflyfishing is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shadow custom fly line giveaway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
1st 10' N4
Next 30' G76
Next 30' Y5
Last 30' WR21

Would make a nice rasta color scheme with a stealthy tip... Would look awesome... If I don't win... I hope I can still have this scheme done
Woah! That seems like a lot of work for us! LOL. I am sure we can figure something out for you! We would be glad to give it a try.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
YG10 in the head and Y26 for the rest of the line, starting at the optimum load point of the taper
That would be awesome! Right now we do not offer clear though. Sorry! The yellows would be nice though!
Old 02-15-2014, 01:10 AM

rockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
purple

blue

I would buy them yesterday
well heck yes! Looks like I will be ordering some lines this weekend.
Old 02-15-2014, 01:26 AM

shadowflyfishing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
purple

blue

I would buy them yesterday
Lol, we offer some really nice blues and purples. We have not made a purple yet for a customer and I have been wanting to! I have yet to see a purple fly line actually.Thanks for your response! Head over to our site if you want to purchase a purple or blue! Any others wts or sizes you would like to see offered?
Old 02-15-2014, 08:57 AM

flycaster1977 is on a distinguished road

First 10 feet in g7. Then the rest in bg5. Nice neutral colors with a visible transition.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:42 AM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowflyfishing View Post
Woah! That seems like a lot of work for us! LOL. I am sure we can figure something out for you! We would be glad to give it a try.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

That would be awesome! Right now we do not offer clear though. Sorry! The yellows would be nice though!
Hmmmm. Did I say clear? Btw. Can you message me about my question for purchase in your other thread? I do want to buy two lines.
Thanks!
Old 02-15-2014, 09:47 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Shadow custom fly line giveaway!

N1-YOP1-N20 alternating every 5 - 10' throughout the line to use for casting lessons and demonstrations.
Sometimes you just can't see the line easily so maybe all of the contrasting colors will fix that.
I use Optic Orange lines for that now but wear and tear makes them look like they're colored in parking lot/convention floor crud camo.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Jackster; 02-15-2014 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:53 AM

Mnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really nice

Nope, I'm the guy wanting a clear tip on a line. I like the hi viz lines since they are easier for my old eyes to see, but wouldn't 10-15' of clear tip be pretty stealthy.......

Sent from my iPhone
Old 02-15-2014, 09:56 AM

stokes is on a distinguished road

I would order the first 15ft in BG23,rest of the line in BG26,and at that price,most likely will.Would like to see a 2wt and 4wt as well.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:29 AM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnflyfish View Post
Nope, I'm the guy wanting a clear tip on a line. I like the hi viz lines since they are easier for my old eyes to see, but wouldn't 10-15' of clear tip be pretty stealthy.......

Sent from my iPhone
Airflo makes that line... of coarse its four times the price
Old 02-15-2014, 11:38 AM

Mnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really nice

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone