January 2015 Caption Competition-Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Sofi

Fish&Fly Member Services
Reaction score

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

Happy New Year to all the fly fishing fans out there!

We have a new year and a new caption competition. To enter please take a look at the picture below and give us you best description.

The result will be announced once judging has taken place.

We are lucky to have Allan Fly Fishing sponsoring our caption competition in 2015 too. If you are our winner this month, you can look forward to a $150 shopping spree at www.allenflyfishing.com. This credit can only be used on the Allen Fly Fishing website.

You can enter as many times as you want before the end of the month closing date.

Good luck everyone!

fishenfool

Reaction score
We're not worthy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Lord, is it too much to ask for some trout about yay long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

coastrider

Reaction score
Come on, what does a guy gotta do for a bit of rain?

sent from the North Pole

ericb

Reaction score
Dear Lord, thou knowest full well that we didst picked the worst fly fishing guide since thou didst form the foundation of the world!

r reese

Reaction score
Thank you Father for the blessings you have bestowed upon us the ability to fish and hike. Just one more thing. Where is the lake? Amen!

siege

Reaction score
.....then after you rub your hands in the grass, you let them air dry. Please don't forget the paper next trip !