The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2017, 12:33 PM

saltybum will become famous soon enoughsaltybum will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March 2017 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Wife said she didn't care what I got for our anniversary as long as it was gift wrapped.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:16 AM

jfh245 has a spectacular aura aboutjfh245 has a spectacular aura about

Happy birthday honey, I got you the microwave !!!
Old 03-31-2017, 06:09 PM

yikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant future

Good things come in large packages.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Gift-wrapped courtesy of the seller, who just experienced the second-happiest day of his life.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:21 PM

chechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to behold

"Honey, your new cell phone is inside."
Old 04-03-2017, 05:24 AM
Fish&Fly

Editor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: March 2017 Caption Competition - NOW CLOSED!

Deliberations will begin shortly...
ejsell likes this.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:00 AM
Fish&Fly

Editor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sorry for the delayed announcement

April just seems to be whizzing by so my apologies not to have announced the winner by now.

Click the image to open in full size.

After much deliberation we are pleased to say that our winner this month is zhaddock with....

"It's for my daughter! Seriously, it is! She's turning eight tomorrow and has really taken to fishing with dad. I just want to encourage it."

I wonder how many of us wish we could get away with that one in real life

Thanks to everyone for entering, haddock please check your PMs and I hope you've all had a go at April's competition already.

Paul
ejsell likes this.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:26 PM

yikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sorry for the delayed announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor View Post
"It's for my daughter! Seriously, it is! She's turning eight tomorrow and has really taken to fishing with dad. I just want to encourage it."

I wonder how many of us wish we could get away with that one in real life
I guess this is the ultimate "Dad Joke".