The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2017, 12:05 PM

NavyFish is on a distinguished road
Default Re: July - NEW!!! - caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

You think this streamer will work on that Siamese next door or should I tie on a mouse?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 07-12-2017, 03:19 PM

evilleotter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: July - NEW!!! - caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

dog to person : "Did you eat bacon this morning?!?!"
Old 07-13-2017, 04:35 PM

clogrennane is on a distinguished road

Hey Pops, get the lunch, we're going fishin!
Old 07-13-2017, 04:55 PM

scoutm has much to be proud ofscoutm has much to be proud ofscoutm has much to be proud ofscoutm has much to be proud ofscoutm has much to be proud ofscoutm has much to be proud ofscoutm has much to be proud ofscoutm has much to be proud ofscoutm has much to be proud of

So, are you coming or what?!?!
Old 07-14-2017, 05:10 PM

marty mcfly is on a distinguished road

Now teach him to hold point on a bonefish and we'll be on to something...

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Yeah, but his cast has a horrible tailing loop and he slaps the fly down on the water way too ruff.

You see what I did there?.....tailing loop.....ruff.... Just give me the certificate now!
Old 07-14-2017, 05:30 PM

goshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of light

Are you done with work yet?
Old 07-15-2017, 07:29 AM

chechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor View Post

Click the image to open in full size.
Got my limit on cats; threw back kittens!
fredaevans likes this.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:09 PM

fq13 is a splendid one to beholdfq13 is a splendid one to beholdfq13 is a splendid one to beholdfq13 is a splendid one to beholdfq13 is a splendid one to beholdfq13 is a splendid one to beholdfq13 is a splendid one to behold

What? You were expecting a Zebco? I have standards!
fredaevans likes this.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:33 PM

yikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant futureyikes has a brilliant future

I can see that my human gets extra-excited to play "chase" with me when I choose this pretty stick!
Time to bolt in 3...2...1...
Old 07-17-2017, 03:28 PM

goshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of light

Take me for a walk or the fly rod gets it!