The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > Forum Prize Competitions

Forum Prize Competitions Enter our online Forum competitions for prizes donated by our brilliant trade sponsors or by Admin's overwhelming generosity!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2017, 04:15 AM
Fish&Fly

Editor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of lightEditor is a glorious beacon of light
Default July - NEW!!! - caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

OK let's try this again folks - a brand new photo for you to ruminate and cogitate over and apply a humorous caption to for your chance to win a voucher from Allen Fly Fishing.

Click the image to open in full size.

You have until midnight on the last day of July so let's see what you've got!
Ard, mcnerney and hairwing530 like this.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:05 AM

goshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of lightgoshawk87 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: July - NEW!!! - caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Come on dad, let's go fishing!
Old 07-10-2017, 12:35 PM

mikew1959 is a jewel in the roughmikew1959 is a jewel in the roughmikew1959 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: July - NEW!!! - caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Get the gun I got the rod
Old 07-10-2017, 06:45 PM

darkshadow has much to be proud ofdarkshadow has much to be proud ofdarkshadow has much to be proud ofdarkshadow has much to be proud ofdarkshadow has much to be proud ofdarkshadow has much to be proud ofdarkshadow has much to be proud ofdarkshadow has much to be proud ofdarkshadow has much to be proud of

Bite cork once, shame on the dog.

Bite cork twice, hell, take 'em fishing.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:51 PM

kayak leg cramps is on a distinguished road

Your kidding me! A spincaster and a coffee can of worms? Here, put those cat toys down and see if you can handle a real dogs outfit!
Old 07-10-2017, 08:09 PM

deepdeeppow is on a distinguished road

Rex was a little too excited to try his new streamer and I hadn't seen the cat in a while...
Old 07-10-2017, 10:36 PM

corn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud of

The form I take when getting home WAY later than promised.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:39 PM

agarner14 is on a distinguished road

"I agreed to caddy for my Dad today in return for a steak....."

><> Tight Lines <><
Old 07-12-2017, 05:11 AM

saltybum will become famous soon enoughsaltybum will become famous soon enough

I just retrieved it from the creek and now you want ME to cast it too?
yikes and kentuckysteve like this.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:03 AM

looper34 will become famous soon enoughlooper34 will become famous soon enough

Don't get so frustrated! Some days are tougher than others. Try a different fly, maybe a terrestrial or a smaller woolly but if you throw it in the creek again, I ain't getting it!