The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fly Goddess Joni

Yesterday I was talking with fishngolf16 about one of my favorite blog sites "Poudre Canyon Chronicles" and I mentioned that if you scroll down about 3/4 of the way on the main page there is a section called "Great Links"
and just below that is a link titled "Fly Clips---Some Great Patterns". That link takes you to a site called "Fly Tying Clips". Anyway to make a long story short, Joni, "aka Fly Goddess" is one of the featured tiers on that site. All the flies are in a 360 degree panoramic view, check it out, she has three great looking patterns featured: Chub Special, Damsel in Distress and Gun Slinger.
Way to go Joni!

Larry

Larry
Old 02-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fly Goddess Joni

Very cool!

Joni, the Chub Special looks like my favorite. The other two are great ties but I like em big here.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-03-2011, 01:28 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of

That is neat. Good work Joni.
I like the "Gunslinger". That thorax dub is cool.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link Larry....first time I see flies presented in panoramic view.
Another good reason to be proud of our Joni.
Joni....do you know I've been tying a "chub special" for years...looks like you stole my name
Old 02-03-2011, 03:23 PM

cahill1979 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the link. a lot of useful info on that site.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:24 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Cool link...I'll second the Gunslinger; cool thorax...All the flies are great looking...

Dan
Old 02-03-2011, 06:34 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Another vote here for the Gunslinger! All really nice ties; Damsel in Distress is particularly creative IMO.

Yea Joni!!

Pocono
Old 02-03-2011, 06:35 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

She is Goddess indeed
Old 02-04-2011, 08:06 PM

BlueDun has a spectacular aura aboutBlueDun has a spectacular aura about

Way to go, Joni! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!!! I wish I could make my blog that cool...how great would that be to show a fish off 360° LOL

Thanks again.