The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 04:11 PM

fishingkidpa is on a distinguished road
Default Where I plan to fly fish, Beautiful!

I was out doing normal fishing today because if i did do fly fishing on these creek i would have to walk a couple miles to get to the shallow area, and might not even catch anything. I didnt catch any trout or smallie anyway but here are some pics of the creek, Slippery Rock Creek. Hope you enjoy!

^thats the album i made, its seem i cant upload pics to my thread so you will have to check em' out this way. (btw im the one in Jeans and a Carhartt jacket, the only one fishing, age 15) (my bro is the one in the orange coat and sweats, age 12) (dad is in red coat)
Old 02-12-2011, 05:02 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where I plan to fly fish, Beautiful!

Link don't work. You have your privacy settings so that only friends can view your page (which is very smart.)

If you want to post an online album, you can always use flickr. It works basically the same as uploading to facebook, but you don't have to worry about your privacy settings.
FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog
Old 02-12-2011, 07:39 PM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light

For future reference you do not have to fly fish in shallow areas, some of the areas I fish are well over twenty feet deep.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:05 PM

fishingkidpa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant View Post
Link don't work. You have your privacy settings so that only friends can view your page (which is very smart.)

If you want to post an online album, you can always use flickr. It works basically the same as uploading to facebook, but you don't have to worry about your privacy settings.

^try now
Old 02-13-2011, 11:49 AM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold

I get this:

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Return home
View Matthew's Profile
FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog