The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 02:23 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Attention All Montana River Users!!

Just read/replied to your PM; keep me posted!!

fae
Old 02-24-2011, 09:21 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: ".... and one could not see the importance that privatizing 'irrigation ditches'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
. Normally I try and stay away from political parties but the Republican held House in MT is definitley WACKO! If they have their way the hundreds of thousands of tourists that head up to Big Sky Country spending 300 million dollars a year might not get the chance to fish some of the storied waters but on the bright side when they're done hunting with a handheld spear they can carry their concealed handgun to church, and then hit the local bar with it too.

After I sat a realy thought about it and read and reread some of the things I had been reading about MT's issues I came to a realization. Aside from public access rights and enviormental issues I have no right to comment or pass judgment on another states government. I should have never brought any political comments to the forum, and appologise if I had offended anyone. It seems that once political lines are drawn folks who might other wise be friends are at each others throats and the issues at hand are overlooked in the process.