The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 06:47 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Wasatch Fly Fishing & Tying Expo 2011

The 5th Annual Wasatch Fly Tying & Fishing Expo will be held on April 1 and 2 of this year.
We have a change of venue, so this year it will be held at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Here's the website if anyone is interested. Check it out.
Wasatch Fly Tying and Fishing Expo
The guy with the ugly mug, looking at the Hardy rod on the right hand side is none other than yours truly. The smaller picture (below the girl tying) of the guy in the yellow hat and the gal with the cowboy hat is Jeff Welker (salmo) and our Joni/flygoddess.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:49 PM

rjw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wasatch Fly Fishing & Tying Expo 2011

I shall be there!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:33 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of

That looks like a really fun event. Wish it was closer I'd be there.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:16 AM

the_infidel will become famous soon enoughthe_infidel will become famous soon enough

wish i could be there!
Old 02-25-2011, 05:36 AM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_infidel View Post
wish i could be there!
You can. I don't see any problem with getting a weekend pass, borrowing a Humvee and taking the short drive back home. After all gas is pretty cheap in Kuwait isn't it?
Old 02-25-2011, 09:15 AM

the_infidel will become famous soon enoughthe_infidel will become famous soon enough

1L of water = 4 US Dollars. 1L of gas = .57 US (give or take a few) . doubt i could get the MRAP to float across the pond though
Old 02-25-2011, 09:31 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mojo, you know I'll be there, tying as usual. It will be good to see you and Joni once again. See you there!

Kelly.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
Mojo, you know I'll be there, tying as usual. It will be good to see you and Joni once again. See you there!

Kelly.
Yes you will and you'll see us a couple weeks later in IF for your show.