The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 12:12 PM

pescatrota is on a distinguished road
Default Scott repair service

Good morning,

the last ianuarie, 15, i sent my Scott S4 905-4 serial n. 303328, with Scott's agreement, by FedExpress to repair service in Montrose, CO. A week ago, i sent a mail to repair service becouse i would like to know if the third broken piece was replaced. But nobody answer to me. What i have to do for obtain an answer? Is it normal for a Factory as Scott? Many thanks
Old 02-28-2011, 12:29 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Scott repair service

I have used Scott service dept one time and had near instant communication to several e-mails. I would e-mail again, and if you don't get a response, pick up the phone. They should have a paper record of what and how your problem was repaired, I know they had a pretty specific invoice for my claim.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Scott has a great customer service,so there must be a com problem somwehere...try a gain or phone them.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi pescatrota,

I would check with Fed EX and get confirmation that the rod was delivered and the date. Then Email Scott stating that the rod was delivered on a certain date. Ask for the status of the repair. You should have the Fed Ex information to track the delivery on line.

If you are out of the US it may take a while to get it delivered.

Frank
Old 02-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi pescatrota,

I would check with Fed EX and get confirmation that the rod was delivered and the date. Then Email Scott stating that the rod was delivered on a certain date. Ask for the status of the repair. You should have the Fed Ex information to track the delivery on line.

If you are out of the US it may take a while to get it delivered.

Frank
Good advice.

Its possible that a customs delay is the culprit, but FedEx's tracking should indicate that if applicable.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:05 AM

I have sent a new mail to Scott repair service. I hope they give me an answer, but after two times i wrote, i don't think. Many thanks guys!
Old 03-02-2011, 04:27 AM

Good morning,

i've re-mailed Scott, but nobody answer to me. Is there somebody that can help me? probably Scott have not received my mails or other, but i cannot understand why they doesn't answer. If sombody want help to me, in the first my tread you can find type and rod's serialnumber. Thank you.
Massimo Moricci (Italy)
Old 03-02-2011, 07:33 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi pescatrota,

I will see if I can help you.

1. Did you track your shipment with Fed Ex? If so what date was the rod delivered to Scott?

2. PM me all of the information about how your shipped. The best would be a copy of the Fed Ex shipping document.

3. I need the address you sent your package to.

4. I need the name and phone number of who you talked to at Scott.

5. I need the serial number and description of the rod.

6. I need a copy of the letter you sent to Scott with the rod.

7. I need your name and address that you sent to Scott.

Frank
Old 03-03-2011, 06:15 AM

Many thanks Frank, i will give you all information when i'll come back in Italy in the 4 or 5 march. Now i'm in Romania working. Ciao, Massimo[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

I hope you can help me. Thank, Thank, Thank you. Massimo

Last edited by Frank Whiton; 03-07-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:31 AM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Mighty nice Frank. I applaud you.
Please let us know how it plays-out.