The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 03:04 PM

MikeLove will become famous soon enoughMikeLove will become famous soon enough
Default Having trouble staying logged in.

Once I log on every time I change pages or try to post I have to relog my name and pass word.. Is the trouble on my end..I have been having this trouble for about 2 weeks..MikeLove
Old 08-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Having trouble staying logged in.

Hi Mike,

No it is not your problem. Some changes are being made to our software that may fix that problem. The changes should be done sometime tomorrow.

There has been several problems and all of the members with trouble seem to have their own special difficulty. If you send me your password I will see if I can log in for you and see how it works for me. You can change your password later.

You can send me a PM or an Email using the "Contact Us" at the bottom of most pages.

Frank
Old 08-10-2009, 07:20 PM

MikeLove will become famous soon enoughMikeLove will become famous soon enough

This is a test post for MikeLove.

Frank
Old 08-10-2009, 10:17 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold

I had this same problem on a couple of occasions last month. It seems to have gone away.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Everyone,

Anyone who is having problems logging in should send me an email with your screen name and your password. So far this has worked for other members when I changed their password. You can then change your password to anything you want.

You can contact me by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

This will not fix the problem where the site doesn't remember you and you have to sign on each time you visit the site.

Frank